The rules for using Pineapster are quite simple.
1) Any material you upload, especially music and pictures, must belong to you or you must have permission to use it. That means no cover versions (unless you have licensed the track), illegal samples, pictures from other peoples' Web sites etc. Sorry, we don't make the law.
2) Any other contributions you make, be they via your Web page or via the forums, should be respectful to other Pineapster users. That means no obscene, racist, sexist or just plain nasty stuff please.
3) We reserve the right to remove your uploads and contributions at any time and for whatever reason we see fit. It hasn't happened yet, but we feel we need to reserve the right to do it!
4) The service is provided "as is" without warranty or guarantee. No up-time or service levels are promised. However, we will always do our best to keep the site running as efficiently as possible.
5) The copyright on all materials resides with the original copyright owner, not Pineapster. If you want to license a track then contact the band, not us.
For help in using the site please visit the forums.