www.pineapster.co.uk - Cuttlefish Digital Arts / Charnwood Arts / Left Legged Pineapple
Back to Pineapster Forums Index
Pineapster 2001-2008 has how been archived. It can be searched but not updated. Email addresses have been removed from the archive.
Star date: 27th April 2010
   Pineapster Forum Index -> Announcements
huxley

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:05 pm Post subject: Star date: 27th April 2010
I return here to find a desolate wasteland.

What happened to the place where so many arguments were settled over a pint in the attik? To The Smears, The Authentics....Ist even!?!

Dear friends of a previous age, the future is scary. It's all interlinked and complicated. The mp3 hosting that we all loved from here is now no more. People talk to each other with respect for their fellow creative. Long gone are the OBS arguments. The anti BOTBers now hold sway and to offer a counter opinion is near enough cool-suicide.
There is no more Firebrand to taunt. Mostly bcause they seem to be doing cool and interesting things with music. Which, lets face it, is more then most of us will. I know, I know it's wrong but them's the breaks.

I warn you good people of the past....be careful what you wish for.
"cannot accept that they might have made any contribution to their misfortunes, but seek rather to blame someone else for it, thereby deepening their sense of shared tribal grievance about the rest of society". B.J
   Pineapster Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1